Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Clover Block Continued


Clover Block
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I had several hours yesterday to work on this. I did alot of beading on it. Honesly, I think I love beading as much as embroidering!

I plan to add a spider and web to the gold brocade on the bottom left. As you know, spiders are considered good luck which goes with the theme of this block. Besides that fact, I just love doing spider webs on my quilts!

Ladybugs are often shown with clovers and I think I have a little gold ladybug charm so I may add that to one of the leaves.

I still want to bead the crocheted shamrock and I see two corners that need something. I leave no patch un-embellished!

My little cat is a bit obscure on this one. One of these days, I'm going to pull out my polyclay and try to make a mold for making my cat into a button that I can just sew on. He sometimes gets lost and I do prefer that he stands out a bit more.

Anyway, I'll be keeping this one for myself and making it into a handbag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spotted him - he's red. Melusine

Anonymous said...

That's stunning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails