Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Autumn Rose Block Complete!


Autumn Rose Block
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I finished this project last night. The only other thing I might add is a satin ribbon bow to the rose stem.

I plan to do some finishing later this week. I want to finish this, my peacock handbag and a few other things.

My husband took this off the frame last night for me and told me that it didn't meet the weight requirement! Ha, ha, ha! He's too funny sometimes!

1 comment:

Lin Moon said...

This is so beautiful - and so different! You really have a unique style and it's fascinating to wander all over the block, checking out all the different details....

Related Posts with Thumbnails