Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

100 Details In 100 Days - Day 78


Bellflower Border
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I'm back! We spent the weekend in the quaint and very charming Historic town of Galena, Illinois which is in the northwest corner of the state. (I think most of you know that we live in Illinois about 50 miles north of Chicago near the Wisconsin border.)

At moment, I'm in the middle of doing laundry and all the other wonderful (NOT) things you have to do when you get back from a trip, so I'll share more with you tomorrow but for now, I wanted to give you today's crazyquilt detail.

This little Bellflower border can be worked on a seam using waste canvas or it can be stitched on fabric and then sewn into the foundation. I'm going to start experimenting more with 10 and 14 count waste canvas on my seams but if you're more comfortable using 8.5 count waste canvas, then by all means use that.

The stitch count is 12 stitches wide so that's about 1 1/2 inches wide when stitched.

Again, I'll share more about our weekend tomorrow but for now, enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails