Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, September 01, 2006

100 Details In 100 Days - Day 73


Motif Embroidered Rose 2
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Today's detail is for an embroidered rose. This is another larger design so my suggestion would be to stitch it on fabric and then sew it into your crazypatch foundation making this the focal point. It could be crayon tinted too!

I was asked if I'm planning on doing any more paisley designs. The answer is yes. I'll planning on a several more for next week.

I'll be away from my computer again for a few days starting tomorrow (Sat) and I'll return on Wednesday, September 6th. This afternoon, I'll upload and post the details for the next several days.

More later....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails