Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Basket Kitten 3


Basket Kitten 3
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I started this the other night but forgot to scan it first. It's the 3rd in a series of 3 Basket Kitten designs. I'll make this into a small handbag for myself. I'm very fond of pink!

I'm surprised how much I enjoy doing these little 5 inch blocks. With the larger blocks, I can use wider lace and bigger do-dads but the little ones are so much fun and I really can squeeze alot of stuff on them!

In case anyone is wondering, my Cubbies lost the other day when I was at the game. They're really having a bad season and I think most of us Cub fans already know that the World Series won't be happening for us this year, again! But hey, at least I got to see them lose in person! Wrigley Field is such a beautiful ballpark and although it was quite warm, there was a nice breeze blowing. And on that breeze, the wonderful smell of hotdogs! Mmmm.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails