Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Crazy Quilt Kitty I Phone Pouch

I had a custom order for an I Phone Pouch with a kitty:
I was going to use a little kitty charm on this but then I remembered that I had that sweet little vintage rhinestone cat pin.  It was perfect for this pouch!  I've already shipped it out to my customer.  If you'd like to see more of my Cellphone pouches, there are some on my website.  This one is a neck pouch but I also make them without the chain. 

1 comment:

Kim B said...

This is the prettiest cell phone holder :) and that little cat is just precious. Have a great day! Hugs, Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails