Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Marie Antoinette Crazy Quilt Block #9 Continued

I didn't have a lot of stitching time yesterday but some.  Scott took me to a flea market yesterday morning where I found some porcelain doll heads.  I'm going to dress them with Crazy Quilting.  Are you surprised?  LOL!

When we got home, I got my paperwork all caught up and straightened up my stash a bit.  I think I enjoy organizing my supplies more than anything else!

Anyway, here is an update on the final block of my Marie Antoinette Crazy Quilt:

Mom and Dad are coming today for grilled chicked, salad and fruit salad.  I think Mom and I are going to run up to Michael's for a little while and see what they have in the way of new glitter and new paper.

For now, I think I'll do some silk ribbon work on this before I straighten up my house.

Have a great holiday everyone!

3 comments:

allie aller said...

You are surely capturing the sumptuousness of her era! It will be amazing to see the whole quilt...

Christie Cottage said...

Beautiful!

Have fun with your parents!


Happy Memorial Day!

<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Kim B said...

Really, seriously I think this is my favorite block of all :)
I hope you found some neat things at Michaels. Oh, organizing that is my least favorite thing to do.
Have a happy week. Hugs, Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails