Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, May 27, 2011

A Little Crazy Quilt Eye Candy

I'm all over the place these days!  We're working on getting the yard and house ready so I can teach classes here at home.  I'm doing some simplifying around here too.  Cleaning out some things, rearranging and organizing my stash (something I always love doing) and mom & I just started to put together a couple of cookbooks.  Mom's will be doing a compilation of her best recipes which go back to when I was little! 

Mine will be a collection of my muffin recipes.  Since I like to experiment with different ingredients, I've really come up with some great and unique muffin recipes.  So we're starting work on putting these together which means mom will be cooking more and I will be baking more (thank goodness our neighbors love what we make) so we can have good photos of everything!

Of course I'm stitching too.  Here's a little Crazy Quilt eye candy:
This is a little cellphone pouch.  I plan to sew this up over the weekend.

This too will be a little cellphone pouch.  It's ready for beading but I wanted to share it at this point so you can see what my seam treatments look like using my waste canvas technique.  Perfectly sized and spaced stitches, everytime!  I'll start the beading on it today and I should be able to do the finishing over the weekend.

4 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

These cell phone pouches are looking really sweet! Enjoy your organizing! It always feel good to be organized. ~Val

Christie Cottage said...

Cool quilts! Cookbooks sound cool too. Best of luck with your home classes!

<><
Have a safe & fun weekend!
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Judy S. said...

Hi Pam! Much to my surprise, I discovered this morning that you had disappeared from my blog roll. No wonder I'd not read your blog recently. Hope all is well. It looks like you've been busy. Me, too. Hugs.

Kim B said...

Those are going to be great cookbooks, you too always think up something great! I have to look at that seam treatment...even stitches every time? WOW.... Hope you have a great day! Hugs, Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails