Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Marie Antoinette Crazy Quilt Block #9 - Finally!

I finished up the little kitten cellphone pouch that I was working on and decided that was definitely time to get the final block of my Marie Antoinette Crazy Quilt.  Here's the block with the trims:
And here it is with the seam embroidered:
I'm looking forward to putting this quilt together!   I had all the blocks laid out on the floor this morning and it's very sparkly!  Well, what I could see if it when the cats weren't trying to walk on it!  LOL!!  I'll start on the beading tomorrow.

Here is the little kitty cellphone pouch:
I'd like to sew these up tomorrow but not sure I can squeeze anything else into my day.  We're trying to get the yard in order and constantly working around rain!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet the quilt blocks look gorgeous all laid out.Such dainty, pretty work.
Trust the cats to be curious!!
Our puss can spot a new object in the house at 50 paces!!

black bear cabin said...

is that a bracelet you added to the trim? lovely...cant wait to see this one finished, and im really looking forward to seeing them all together....its gonna be gorgeous! :)

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm so looking forward to seeing 'Marie' all put together and can only begin to imagine the sparkle (magpies LIKE sparkly things, you know!). I know what you mean about trying to get things done around rain - I think we've had rain in varying amounts every single day for weeks.

Judy S. said...

Hi Pam,
Gardening's been hard here too, but the weeds don't mind. I wonder why that is? Hope you're having a great holiday.

FredaB said...

This is going to be gorgeous. I can't wait to see it finished.

You do beautiful work.

Hugs

FredaB

Related Posts with Thumbnails