Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Marie Antoinette Quilt And Some New Cat Dolls

Kind of a quick update today ladies.  My mom isn't feeling well and although I didn't plan on going to my parent's house today, I decided it would help mom for me to be there.  She has many of the same issues that I have and then some.  Yes, it is hereditary isn't it?!

Anyway, just before mom called me, I put a Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding in the oven.  I thought I'd share some photos with you while it's baking.  I'll take that with me when I head over to mom's.  A little chocolate always helps!

My pretty Marie Antoinette quilt is almost done.  The quilt itself is done, I just have to put it on the hanger.  I painted that at mom's yesterday so I'll bring that home and finish it up over the weekend.  Here's the quilt:

Marie Antoinette Art Quilt

Be sure to click on the photo to go to my Flickr site where you see the large version.  I glittered the flowers and added some glittered paper butterflies.  I just love this!!!

Next on my agenda are a few new Cat dolls.  My little cat is my signature and it's been awhile since I made some of these:

3 Cat Dolls Blocks Ready To Stitch

They don't look like much of anything now.  Once they're stitched, they'll look like these:

2 Comfort Cat Dolls

I'm going to take my sewing basket over to mom's with me and stitch there:

Stitching Basket

When my new little cats are done, I'll make them available in the shop.

That's it for today.  My bread pudding is done.  I'll let it cool down for a few moments and then I'll head over to mom's.  I'll have more eye candy to share with you over the weekend!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Adore your Marie quilt. It is so precious. What a great job Pam. Love it.

xo Cathy

Gina E. said...

It is really pretty! Best wishes to your Mom, Pam - I do hope she is feeling better by now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails