Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Fuzzy Chicks

Can you tell that mom and I just love these sweet little peeps? 

 

Oh, I just love anything Spring!  These little chicky's were made by mom.  They're available here.

Suddenly, projects that we've been working on for awhile are getting wrapped up.  I'm almost done with an altered purse that I've been playing with for a few weeks.  Wait until you see that.  It'll be my flea market bag.  I just finished up my little angel brooches.  I only have to glue the pinbacks onto them.  I'm about 1/2 way done with the tax crap stuff.  I want to get my little St. Patrick's Day things and put them out but I need to sit and relax for awhile.  I guess I'm finally learning when to stop pushing myself and when to take a break.

Before I start on my final block for my Crazy Garden Quilt, I'm going to stitch up another CQ Trinket Box top.  I sewed this piece up this morning:




That sweet little cherub will be the focal point for this piece.  I'll be starting on this shortly.  First I have to make a cup of tea.

3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Cute fuzzy little chicks...definitely a sign of spring!

Courtney Short said...

oh I love those chicks!! too cute :-)

Judy S. said...

You and your mom must share the same creative genes, Pam! Those little chicks are cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails