Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Marie Antoinette Mixed Media Art Quilt Is Now Complete!

I've kept myself quite busy today.  First, I finished up on Marie:

Marie Antoinette Art Quilt

And here is a closeup of the center portion:

Marie Antoinette Art Quilt Closeup

I'm so please with this!  I must do more!  I have Mozart playing around in my head now!

When I finished that, I made some Polyclay faces.  One will be used on my next Marie Antoinette project!  Wait until you see that one.  Still thinking through the "how to's".

While doing laundry (again) I posted several new items by Mom and I. First, Mom sewed up another pretty gift bag.  I think this one is my favorite:

Gift Bag by MOM

And I added my little Hat Ornaments:

Hat Ornaments

If you would like to see larger versions of the images, just click on them to go to my Flickr site.

Well, that's the news for today everyone!  I'm off to deliver a new litter of kittens!  Crazy Quilt Cats Dolls are coming soon!

3 comments:

ArchangelDecker said...

She's gorgeous! Awesome work!


Do you have a book about mixed media quilting? Your finish is so lovely, I'd love to try my hand at it, but have no clue where to start.


BTW, if you are in need of a good free online radio station, All Baroque provides the best stream I have found yet. :)

debi said...

Hi Pam!

You have a beautiful blog! I've enjoyed visiting and seeing all of your beautiful artwork!

Your quilts are amazing...and this MA quilt is absolutely stunning! I LOVE it!

I'll be back!
Hugs, Debi

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Marie turned out lovely Pam...I'm sure the real lady would have loved it. I think she would have liked one of your wee hats too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails