Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Watermelon Cellphone Pouch

After taking some new things up to my showcase at the brick & mortar store yesterday, I finished this little watermelon cellphone pouch:

Watermelon Cellphone Pouch

I didn't quite get it straight on the scanner but you'll see it again when I get the finishing done on it.

The watermelon was a little beaded pin worked on perforated paper that I made a few years ago. It was one of those Mill Hill kits. I literally made dozens and dozens of them. Many were gifts but I kept a few for myself which I never wear so I thought I'd start using them on my crazyquilts.

This isn't quite as wild as I thought it would be but it's still fun and funky!

My next project will be this "Lucky Lady Cellphone Pouch":

Lucky Lady Cellphone Pouch

I feel like doing something with a St. Patrick's Day theme. I thought a little something Springy would be nice to stitch on. It might help me believe that Spring is only a few weeks away. It's a little hard to do with this terrible cold spell we've been under.

After this, I'll be doing another purse. The block is sewn up and ready to stitch. In fact, I just bought some beaded purse handles for it at Michaels this morning.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails