Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Red Hat Society Purse

I started on this piece yesterday:

Red Hat Society Lady Purse

As you can see, I did some SRE on the hat, matching the flowers in the image. I plan to add a few beads to that as well.

The metallic gold trim on the bottom right-hand corner is vintage, probably from the 50's. I found it at a flea market last Summer along with some vintage silver trim. The rhinestones and pearls were already there. These trims are gorgeous in person!

I'm going to do some type of vine to the right of the image, maybe more SRE.

For now, I have 3 cellphone pouches to assemble.

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm not at all into the Red Hat thing, but I like red and purple together. If you're interested in reading more about The Red Hat Society, you can find their official website here.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Pam..what will this Red Hat project be? A new CQ..purse, or Cell phone pouch?

I think it's lovely..my DH's Aunt belongs to the Red Hatters where she lives...I know she would love the design.

Related Posts with Thumbnails