Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

TAST - The Chevron Stitch

This another stitch that I don't care for all that much. I've used it, but sparingly. It is however, a good candidate for perfect spacing using waste canvas:

Blackwork Cellphone Pouch 2

As you can see, I couldn't leave it just plain! I had to add something interesting to it so I added my beloved little fan stitches.

I've charted out the pattern for the basic Chevron along with the pattern for Chevron with Fans like I've done here:

Chevron Stitch

Chevron And Fan Stitches

Click on any of the images to go to my Flickr site where you can download larger versions of the patterns.

I hope to complete the stitching on this cellphone pouch today. I have a few errands to run and then I'll curl up on my sofa, watch movies and stitch.

More tomorrow.....

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love your little fan stitches, too! The black and white is looking great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails