Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

TAST - The Cross Stitch

Sharon, who's a bit under the weather at the moment, has chosen the Cross Stitch as this week's focus for TAST. As you know, the Cross Stitch is my specialty! I've worked it into my current project:

TAST Cross Stitch

Now this certainly is not one of the defining patterns in my designing career but it sure makes for a pretty seam treatment!

Here's how it looks on the block:

Breast Cancer Awareness Cellphone Pouch

As I mentioned yesterday, this is a Breast Cancer Awareness Charity design. I still have a few more do-dads to add but plan to complete this later today.

For now, I'll be finishing the Blue Butterfly pouch, the Teddy Bear pouch and then piecing the Autism Awareness Charity pouch. I should have loads to share with you tomorrow!

If you like my Cross Stitch seam treatment and would like to try it on your projects, here is the charted pattern:

Cross Stitch And Fans

Click on the image to go to my Flickr site where you can download the larger version of the pattern. I used 8.5 count Waste Canvas to for perfect spacing.

2 comments:

loulee said...

Pam, thats beautiful, and sold!! I want that pink pouch.

patternnuts said...

Seems I have bought a pansy kit! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails