Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

More Finishes

I was quite busy again yesterday, doing some more machine and hand finishing. The 2nd Blackwork Cellphone Pouch is complete with hand-beading all the way around:

Blackwork Cellphone Pouch 2

This is all packed up and ready for it's new owner.

My next finish is the little Pink Seascape Cellphone Pouch:

Pink Seascape Cellphone Pouch

All that's left to do on this is add the chain which I'm out of at the moment. I'll pick some more up tomorrow when I go into town. I added some beaded fringe to the bottom and some sparkly sequined trim. If anyone wants this one, just drop me an email. I'm planning on taking this up to my Showcase at the brick & mortar store on Friday.

My next finish is this little embroidered and crayon tinted bunny which I stitched back at Thanksgiving:

Bunny Doorknocker

My crayon tinted doorknockers do quite well at my showcase so I thought I'd get this one ready to take up with me on Friday. Again, if anyone wants this, just drop me an email.

If you would like to stitch this design (it's one of mine) you can find the pattern here on my Flickr site.

Finally, when all finishing was complete, I had a bit of time left to do some more stitching on this:

Cherubs Cellphone Pouch

I didn't get real far but I expect to have some stitching time later today.

For now, I have to run to the Post Office and then I plan to sew up a few more blocks. I like having a whole stack of things ready to stitch on!

1 comment:

loulee said...

Pam your finishes are lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails