Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Several Finishes

I completed several projects last week.

First is this little Basket doorknocker pillow. The basket is crayon tinted and embroidered with a rayon thread about the same size as a #5 perle cotton. The flowers are worked with overdyed floss from Needle Necessities. I added some beads for sparkle and dimension.

Basket 1

Next is this pretty little Flower Cart doorknocker pillow. I believe this is a Vogart pattern. Again, I crayon tinted the tulips, embroidered it using overdyed threads from Needle Necessities and then added beads for some sparkle.

Flower Cart 1

Last but not least, is my Rose Garden Handbag. I added some vintage lace to the bottom and a vintage button. I'm going to try coming up with a different pattern for finishing these. The finishing on these handbags takes forever!

Handbag 2

I've added these to my Etsy Boutique. If you would like to see larger photos, just click on one of the pictures to go to my Flickr site.

2 comments:

Susan said...

All of these are wonderful! I love Needle Necessities floss.

Jo in NZ said...

Pam, I just has a look your Esty shop, and I am very heartend to see that you handmade work is not underpriced. I realise that you are probably quite well known in the states, but it still irks me when I see handmade goods for sale for just a few dollars.
You go girl!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails