Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

100 Details In 100 Days - Days 44, 45, 46, 47 and 48

As I've mentioned earlier, I'll be away from my computer now until Tuesday 8/8. So I've uploaded my 100 Details In 100 Days patterns for the next 5 days. I'll return to my computer on Tuesday with Day #49.

The following patterns are all for outline embroidery. You can crayon tint them and then embroider them or you can embroider them as is. You can also size them if you have a graphic program. I think you may be able to re-size them in Microsoft Paint too but I'm not sure.

Anyway, enjoy these patterns.

Motif Embroidered Bunny and Violets

Motif Embroidered Calla Lily

Motif Embroidered English Robin

Motif Embroidered Pansy

Motif Embroidered Pears

Click on any of the photos to go to my Flickr site where you can download a large version.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails