Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

100 Details In 100 Days - Day 49


Motif Embroidered Rose
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I'm back! But I have to keep this post short. I need to run uptown and pick up some groceries. My cupboards are empty!

So I'll post more later but for now, today's crazyquilt detail is a rose for outline embroidery. You can do this in whatever colors you wish or it would look great done in Redwork with different red fabrics crazypatched around it!

Enjoy and I'll share more later.

1 comment:

sharonb said...

Great to see you back

Related Posts with Thumbnails