Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Halloween Block 2


Halloween 2
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I started on this little Halloween block yesterday. I really want to break away from my usual and comfortable stitches but I've found that these seem to be the best for the little 5 inch blocks. I plan to broaden my stitch variety when I get back to doing some larger blocks.

In the meantime, I'll be adding my signature cat to the black patch on the bottom right and then a spider and web to the orange patch on the bottom left. I really love doing spiderwebs! And I see room for some buttons to the right of the image where I didn't expand my image background far enough. A nice thing about crazyquilting is that you can always find a way to hide your mistakes! And somewhere, I think I have a little pumpkin button so I'll have to look for that and maybe use on this piece.

2 comments:

June said...

I love your detached chain with the beads in the center. I'm using that on one of my squares, but it's taking me some time to do it.

Susan said...

I love the way this is coming along. This is going to be such a neat piece!

Related Posts with Thumbnails