Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

100 Details In 100 Days - Day 42


Scallop Rose Border
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Today's detail is a pretty scalloped rose border. You can use it as a seam treatment or stitch it on fabric and work it into your foundation. I suggest 14 count fabric or waste canvas for this one.

I'll be away from my computer starting 8/3 and will return on 8/8. I've already worked up all the daily details for days that I'll be away. I don't think Blogspot allows me to preset my posts like Sharon was able to do while she was away so instead, I'll upload and post all the patterns for those days tomorrow afternoon.

Until tomorrow, enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam, I hate to keep repeating myself :-) but another BIG thank you! I really enjoy your blog and all of the patterns! Enjoy your time away!

Pamela Kellogg said...

Thank you Debbie. It's so nice to know that you're enjoying these patterns. I don't mind the repeats! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails