Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, August 29, 2005

This Piece Is Complete!


Aqua Block8
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
I finished this last night. I added the spider to the web, I added my mom's initial (A) which is a little hard to see here but shows up well on the actual block and I added my grandmother's initial (M) in the lower right-hand corner.

My silly husband asked me last night if it has to weigh in at a certain amount before I consider it done! Ha, ha, ha!

Anyway, this piece is for my mom for Christmas. This block will be framed.

I'll be starting another block later this week so check back.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Just stunningly inspirational - but then all your pieces are. Loved the Paisley as a setting for the necklace.

Have had a look at your CQ set at Fllickr, and it is an excellent way to show the development of each block.

~Vicki said...

It's beautiful Pam! I am always astonished by your talents!!!

Gina E. said...

As I said earlier Pam, your Mom is sure to be delighted with this. May I suggest you have a written or typed page to be kept with the finished piece, giving the provenance of it, ie. who the jewellery belonged to, etc. So many people don't think this is important, but they don't stop to think that in 50 or even 100 years' time, somebody may have inherited it, or find it in a secondhand shop (heaven forbid), and will wonder who made it and why.

Related Posts with Thumbnails