Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, August 01, 2005

New "Vintage" Apron Patterns


ApronPatterns
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Isn't this apron bug something? And I already have a bunch so why do I think I need more? I guess I just think they're really fun!

I aquired these 2 patterns over the weekend. Saw the Simplicity pattern in the pattern book at WalMart but it was $14.00 so I waited for the pattern sale at JoAnn Fabrics and picked it up for $1.99. This is a reproduction of one of their patterns from either the 40's or 50's. It's not written on the envelope but it was in the pattern book. You can see a photo of the original pattern cover on the bottom of this envelope.

The Scalloped Apron is from a mail order catalog. My mom actually ordered it for me along with some things she wanted. I think it came from Nancy's Notions. Anyway, is this just too cute or what? I'll be using my vintage iron-on transfers to stitch on these as soon as I have some extra time to run my sewing machine!

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

He he he!! I had to laugh, Pam - I spent 10 minutes going through a box of old patterns in an opshop today, in the hope of finding apron patterns!! I have two that I won on eBay, and like you, will probably never make most of them but as you say, they are just fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails