Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Some Of My Transfers from Yesterday's Shopping


TransferPattern13
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Sure wish I knew how to crochet! My mom said she would show me as I already know the basics but do I need the ability to do one more thing? Oh, but this is just so pretty!

Most of the transfers are complete but a few are cut. Which I don't mind at all! I'm happy to have them. These old transfer patterns are one of my weaknesses!

1 comment:

~Vicki said...

what? can't crochet? and you with all that gorgeous tatting and embellishing and quilting and cross-stitching and beading talent? (i should talk, i can't either! ha!) looks like you really hit the mother-lode with all these cool patterns. i've got hundreds here, hundreds! lost count awhile back. watch out it can become addicting. i can't resist an old pattern and will sometimes buy duplicates even though i already have it just to spare it from oblivion. those apron ones are really fab too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails