Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Mother's CQ Block Day 7


Aqua Block7
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Just a quick little update today as I'm heading over to my mom's for a bit with my vintage transfer collection. She wants to see what interesting things I might have!

Anyway, as you can see, I've added some more stitching to this piece. Some ribbon work on the right side of the paisley, another piece of lace trim, some sequins, oh and the little stars on the black crushed velvet with the angel!

I'm planning on adding my mom's initial, my grandmother's initial and of course, my signature.

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails