Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My Husband's Obsession


ModelA3
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
You all know what my obsession is! And since I don't have much in the way of stitching to share with you at the moment, I thought I'd share a photo of Scott's obsession.

This is a 1929 Ford Model A Tudor Sedan. Scott has been working on this for several years now. As you can see, he still has a long way to go on it! He has the front fenders but he didn't have them on the car in this photo.

As I've mentioned before, I find my peace when I'm stitching. Scott finds his peace when he's working on this car.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Boy those were the days when you could actually work on the cars yourself! Nowadays, there are so many computerized things, you have to be extremely knowledgable to do anything!

Just trying to keep my idiot light from flashing!

Loads of luck to him on his venture!

Gina E. said...

Boys and their toys...but I am always happy to have Ken at home fiddling around down in the garage, instead of out and about somewhere without me! Pam, I do hope Scott doesn't raid your linen cupboard for cloths to mop up oil? I have rescued a few beautifully embroidered cloths from garage sales, where the MOTH has used Mum's best linen to polish his car - WAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Related Posts with Thumbnails