I finished up on my Pink Rose Cellphone Pouch yesterday:
I loved the way it looked so did something similar with the other 2 leaves and then beaded it all. I also left the edges of the pink flowers floppy meaning, I didn't tack them down a the tips of the petals. They're only tacked in the middle and then further supported with the bead work. It's a little hard to see in the photo but it's quite 3 dimensional and a very interesting technique which I plan to do again on future projects.
Click on the photos to see larger versions.
And here is the seam embroidery for this pouch:
I have more 1 cellphone pouch that to stitch and then hopefully, over the weekend, I can assemble them and do the hand finishing: