Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Winter Lady Crazy Quilt Purse

After running up to WalMart for a few things yesterday and doing a little laundry, I spent a quiet afternoon with my cats, Food Network and my Winter Lady Crazy Quilt Purse:

I love the soft, feminine colors on this one.  Perfect for a Winter Bag!  And it'll go quite nicely with my faux fur coat!

I also sewed up my Snowman Dolls and I stuffed them.  Tomorrow, I'll make the little stocking caps so their heads stay warm!  ;)

1 comment:

FredaB said...

Hi Pam

That is such a lovely picture to use on your winter purse. I like her fur piece. Haven't had much time to be on the computer so have some catching up to do.

This is going to be another beautiful purse.

Say hi to your Mom for me.

Hugs

FredaB

Related Posts with Thumbnails