Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Crazy Quilt Snowman Purse Completed!

Well, it's almost complete!  I still have to sew the snap on:

I made this purse for my sister Kathi.  She isn't into all the fluffy, ruffly, foo-foo stuff that I like so I kept it more simple for her.  The crazy quilt piece is actually a flap and the purse is larger than my normal purse style.  The trim is all sewn on by hand and put a strap on this one rather than the purchased handles that I usually use.  I also hand sewed the sequin trim on the strap.

Kath, if you want to come see me this weekend, I can give this to you!

2 comments:

xJuDesign said...

Very beautiful, congratulation :)

Mosaic Magpie said...

This looks great! I am sure she will love it. Thanks for sharing the photos of the seam treatments.
Deb

Related Posts with Thumbnails