Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Purple and Green Crazy Quilt Door Pillow

Just a few updates on things I've been working on.  First, is the little door pillow that I made as a class example this past weekend:
Then this morning, I started stitching on my Pink Ribbon Purse:

I'm going to make myself get off the computer now, take my shower and then stitch on this some more while I watch Dancing With The Stars.  I'm not particularly thrilled with any of the "stars" this season but hopefully it'll get better.

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm with you on the Dancing With The Stars - normally I like to watch it, but there's nobody that interests me this time. I'm going to be far more interested in watching your pink ribbon purse develop!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely work.Enjoy your stitching while watching t.v.

Related Posts with Thumbnails