Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bird Purse Update

I had hoped to complete this last night but my dear husband arrived home from work yesterday with a bee in his bonnet about getting new cellphones so I now have a new pink cellphone (yes, you read that correctly!) and I have another day of stitching on this project:

Bird Purse

Now, don't get me wrong here! I'm never in a hurry to complete my CQ projects. I was just quite content to keep on stitching but there will be more stitching time later today.

I've decided to order some ribbons and dye some of my own colors. I never have the colors I want! The yellow I used for the little sunflowers was a bit brighter than what I wanted but it's all I had. When they arrive, I'll share some photos with you.

Well, I'm off to do some design work for now. Have a great day everyone! And follow your bliss! Make some time for yourself to stitch today!

1 comment:

allie aller said...

This one is a particular favorite, Pam!

Related Posts with Thumbnails