Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Seascape Continued

Well, I didn't finish this yesterday like I had hoped:

Pink Seascape Cellphone Pouch

Yesterday was my dad's birthday so went over to my parents house for a few hours. It was so cold outside! Much the same as today. The cold just zaps me physically and mentally. I honestly can't stand it when we have these extreme temps.

When we got home, I parked myself on my sofa with a quilt and just sat and watched the Superbowl. I'm not a huge football fan but I've always liked the Superbowl. Probably because it's the last football game of the season that I have to listen to! I was honestly hoping our Bears would win but at least they made it to the final game. Which is more than I can say for my Cubbies!

I'm about done with housework and chores for the day so I expect to complete the stitching on this later and if all goes well, I should have a ton of finished items to share with you tomorrow.

2 comments:

loulee said...

Oooh! How pretty. I'm not really a pink person, but this has caught my eye.
I can hardly wait for tomorrows piccies!

Name: Vicki said...

This is beautiful! I'm trying to leave you a comment, but my poodle, Coco, wants to type a message to you, too. Guess I'd better go and give "someone" some attention! Love looking at all your gorgeous work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails