Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Fish Under The Sea Block - Complete!

I completed this project yesterday afternoon and I must say, I absolutely love it and want to do another Fish Under The Sea quilt now!

Fish Under The Sea

What a change of pace from traditional crazyquilting! I use some broken jewelry that I got in a bag of misc. pieces at a flea market last Summer. Lot's of sequins, real seashells, pretty little fish charms, dyed freshwater pearls, semi-precious stone chips and of course, some beads.

And speaking of handbags, that's probably what I'll do with this piece.

7 comments:

Susan said...

It's fabulous! I just love it.

Do you have your etsy site linked anywhere besides in June? I have to keep going back there because I forget to bookmark it! I'm referring friends to it.

Pamela Kellogg said...

Thank you so much Susan! There's a link to my shop in the sidebar on the left-hand side here on my blog. I also have one on my main webpage.

Would you like me to send you a couple of my business cards? If so, email me your address and I'll send them out to you.

Anonymous said...

Pam,

It turned out great!!! How are you going to finish it?

Kim

Jo in NZ said...

I love this!! The cast on is great with that spiral effect. I use that alot for kelp too.
Did you use a super long needle for these ?(tatting). I don't have one of those. Is there any other way it can be done?

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Pamela Kellogg said...

jo, yes, I use a long tatting needle needle to do the cast-on spirals. I imagine you can probably use any long needle although I recommend one without a blunt point.

Pamela Kellogg said...

I meant to say that I recommend one "with" a blunt point!

Related Posts with Thumbnails