Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, August 25, 2006

100 Details In 100 Days - Day 66


Fractal 5
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
Today's detail is another fractal design that you can print on inkjet fabric sheets and work into your quilts.

I hope someone can use these. I've tried to think of all sorts of different things that can be used in or on crazyquilts. I've always loved fractals. Like crazyquilts, they're just so interesting to look at! This one reminds me of bubblegum.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Beautiful fractal. I feel as if I could get lost in it!

Nevermind, I found your etsy site on the sidebar. Should have looked there first!

Related Posts with Thumbnails