Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, August 11, 2006

100 Details In 100 Days - Day 52


Pumpkin Ivy
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
With Autumn just around the corner here in the US, I thought a pumpkin would make a nice crazyquilt motif.

This can be crayon tinted and then embroidered or just outline stitched. Try adding some red or purple beads for berries. Also, if you have graphic software, you can size this to fit your needs.

Again, I'm not great at cleaning up hand drawn patterns on the computer but I'm sure this is enough for you to work from.

Has anyone stitched one of my patterns from the 100 Days project yet? I'd love to see photos and will gladly post them here on my blog if you're interested in sharing.

1 comment:

June said...

I did stitch the pansy you charted using the waste canvas. And I rememberedwhy I didn't like waste canvas, so I undid it. I purchased some black evenweave and will redo it on there and then stitch it on top of a block.

Related Posts with Thumbnails