Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Transfer Pattern 9


TransferPattern9
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
More designs for pillowcases. Back in the old days, you could purchase what was called "pillow tubing" by the yard. It was fabric for pillow cases, woven in a tube and all you had to do was finish the ends.

When I make pillowcases now, I just go to WalMart and buy a pair of white pillowcases already done. Unfortunately, they have a 3 inch hem on them so the design isn't exactly where I want it. They're simple enough to make so one of these days I'll start making my own. You know, when "time" starts growing on a tree out in my backyard!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails