Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Rest Of My New Vintage Transfer Patterns


TransferPattern1
Originally uploaded by Kitty And Me.
This is the last of them! Isn't this cute? I don't play cards, so I doubt I'd make this as a tablecloth, but the designs done in applique and embroidery would make cute tea towels or would be great on an apron! I love this Simplicity pattern from 1946 which is complete and uncut!

Tomorrow, I'll have some stitching to share with you!

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a wonderful joy of riches these all are. A collection like this starts to be more than just sewing aides - when they all get together it is just wonderful. Words are failling me. I am even starting to imagine some pattern covers printed on silk!

Pamela Kellogg said...

Oh Linda, what a cool idea! I know, the covers of the envelopes are just as charming as the designs.

It means so much to me to have these vintage treasures in my collection. Even if I never stitch them all (although my intentions are certainly good), I'm just so happy to have them, to hold them, to look at them and to admire them.

Gina E. said...

Pam you hit the nail on the proverbial head with your remarks about just having these transfers to look at and hold. That is exactly how I feel about my vintage linen, both stitched and unstitched. People think I am crazy when I tell them I love to wash and iron my cloths, but it gives me the opportunity to admire them all over again, closeup while I am pressing them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails