Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, May 14, 2021

New Colorful Cat Birthday Gift


I've designed a new birthday gift for this year.  It's exclusive to my Fans Of Kitty And Me Designs Facebook Group:


Be sure to join the group and follow the sign up instructions posted by Kris Herber.  You will receive the PDF file for Celebrate on your birthday via email.  

This gift will start on June 1st, 2021 and go through until May 31, 2022.  At that time I will create and offer a new Birthday Cat for everyone.

Colorful Cat Cupcake will be gifted through May 31 of this year at which point, I will list her for sale in my Etsy store.

So hop on over to the group and sign up!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails