Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

McHenry Historical Crazy Quilt

 I've just complete Block 22 of the McHenry Crazy Quilt:


This is the old Universalist Church built in 1853.  It still stands today and is the Masonic Lodge.

So far I have 22 9 inch blocks completed.  18 more blocks to go and plenty of old landmarks to document.

The next block will be the old High School which still stands and is still in use.

Here's the quilt so far:


I'm sure I'll rearrange the blocks when I put it together.  But that's another 18 blocks away!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I enjoy seeing the historical photos and your embellishments are just lovely. I could gaze at these blocks for hours....spotted the spider on this one too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails