Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, May 06, 2021

You've Been Asking For These!

Several of my "vintage" designs have been requested!  Makes me laugh that I have to call them vintage.  Actually, they're just some of my designs from years, and years.....ago!  

Several people have asked for them so I've re-released them:




Uncle Sam, Kitchen Visitor and Christmas Magic Stocking.

Ask for them at your favorite needlework retail store or find them in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

Olde Dame Holly said...

Oh gosh, those are incredible. I can't pick a favorite but the Uncle Sam eagle is so eyecatching!

Related Posts with Thumbnails