Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, April 29, 2013

Cottage Beach Seascape Bowl Fillers

I have some finishes to share today.  First, my Crazy Quilt Bird Pillow is done and it's so pretty!


I love the soft, wide cream colored lace that I used on it.

And my Seascape Bowl Fillers are done:



Everything is included except the bowl!  The Crazy Quilt Pillow, the seashells, the faux pearls and the hand dyed cheesecloth for lining the bowl!

Maria had asked me how I made the anemones.  I confess, I did not make those.  I'm fortunate to have a home decor store give me their outdated fabric and trim books.

So my anemones are nothing more than little tassels!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails