Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Elegant Cross Stitch Sentiments For Crazy Quilting

I've been chattering a lot about my upcoming book, Elegant Cross Stitch Sentiments For Crazy Quilting.  No, I really don't design much cross stitch anymore but I had this fun idea for a book with some small cross stitch designs that could be used on crazy quilts.  It took me awhile to design the 60 plus patterns and then awhile longer to stitch up some models:





My assistant and editor Jason, is in the process of converting the patterns and putting the book together.  I'll have more information in the next couple of weeks regarding the book but in the meantime, I'm making some of the models available for purchase.  I'm keeping the Halloween one but the rest are in my Etsy shop.  And just so ya'll know, that purple and green hanging pillow is the cover design!

2 comments:

Lady Locust said...

This might not seem like much of a comment, but I believe it says it all - WOW!
Smiles,
JoeyLea
http://thelocustblossom.blogspot.com/

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I'm getting anxious to see the book - talking about just builds the anticipation!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails