Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bonnet Ladies Counted Cross Stitch Pattern

I didn't accomplish as much as I had planned on yesterday.  I'm in slow motion these days.  I picked up some groceries, made some apple muffins and did just a bit of stitching.  Here's an update on my Victorian Purse:

I'll work on this some more today.

Nightmare and Lucy are still adjusting to our loss of Simba.  They're both very restless and are very vocal and hanging on me.  They've both always been talkers but now are talking even more.  Nightmare sits by the front door constantly.  I think he thinks that Simba is coming back through the front door.  I don't know why.  My cats are strictly indoor cats.  He must just know that we take things out and bring things in through the front door.

I talked to my vet the other day and he said it takes 2 - 3 weeks for companion animals to adjust to a loss.  They're both eating well so in time, they should be okay.  I'm sure they're picking up on my grief and restlessness as well.

Finally for today, we've re-released my Bonnet Ladies Counted Cross Stitch Pattern:
This pattern is available from Magcloud.

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

Pretty pretty pretty. I am on my way over for some of those apple muffins. :)
Nicole/Beadwright

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Our Cosmo was very clingy when Mitzi was gone, and again after we had Stewie visiting for a week. Can't tell me that cats don't have feelings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails