Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Wedding Mystery Stitching Complete

My wedding mystery project is all stitched and ready for assembly:

Since there's a 3rd component that I haven't shared yet, I doubt anyone has guessed what all this will be!  I will give you a little hint, this part is a dress and the other part is a heart.

I assemble this over the weekend and reveal the mystery to you next week!

3 comments:

Mary Ivancicts said...

I can't wait to see what it will look like!

Lloye Pond said...

Pam it is absolutely beautiful!! I love it so much...I can't believe the detail AND I can't wait to give it to Sarah!! Thank you so much! I also can't wait until your followers see it...there is no way they could have ever guessed it.

Lloye Pond said...

Pam,
Anxiously waiting for updates...did you for get about us??? Anything new you can show us?

Related Posts with Thumbnails