Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Friday, June 01, 2012

Little Pink Cat Doll

It rained all day yesterday.  After doing a few chores, I sewed up my little pink cat doll and did the hand finishing:

I still have my little seascapes to put together so maybe I'll work on those over the weekend.

I also finished the stitching on my Victorian Purse:

As soon as I feel up to it, I'll assemble this and add it to the shop.

My next project will be a Cat Purse:


I don't know when I pieced this block.  A few years ago I suspect because I almost never repeat fabrics now.  But I'll make it work!

1 comment:

Sarah Sequins said...

Aww, cute cat doll! <3

I've been wanting to do some three-dimensional pieces. One of these days I want to make a sequin fish. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails