Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Late Summer

Is it me, or is it really starting to feel like late Summer?  We planted pumpkins in the Spring and we've already picked our first pumpkin!  Had to do it before the critters ate it!  LOL!!!  I'll have to take some photos of my pumpkin patch.  Geez, it took over my yard!

I'm feeling the need to stitch on some Fall things so I started on this little Halloween design last night:

This will be a little Halloween Door Pillow and I'll add to the Boutique when I have it ready.

Speaking of the Boutique, it's Tuesday which means Tuesday's Treasures at Shabby Lane Shops!

We have mom's Scarecrow Tussy Mussy's on special for today:

Be sure to see all of the Shabby Lane Shops who participate in Tuesday's Treasures specials!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails