Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, August 01, 2011

Custom Order Cellphone Pouch

I finished up my custom order Crazy Quilt Cellphone Pouch over the weekend:

Red & black is not a color scheme that I normally work in but I admit, this is quite stunning!  I'm always happy to do custom pouches if anyone is looking for something special!

Now to get back to my Wedding purse.  I just have to do the beading and embellishing on it.  I'm eager to see how that turns out!

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I like this one a lot (of course these are 'my' colours). I'm sure your customer will be thrilled with it.

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Lovely! I think my interest in crazy quilting is partly because you never know what the finished project will look like. No matter what I sit down to make, I never know the outcome and I love surprises. Also it could be why once hooked on CQ, you can't give it up.
Hugs,Pat

Related Posts with Thumbnails