Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Boutique Arrivals

I worked like a crazy person (emphasis the word "crazy") yesterday getting our newest boutique items listed.  It's very time consuming to take photos, edit photos, write descriptions and list things in 2 shops!  But I met my goal and am finally caught up!  At least for now!  Here's what's new:

Christmas Bottlebrush Trees:


I don't know why I enjoy decorating these so much.  I think it's because I can use a lot of glitter on them.  And ya'll know how much I love my glitter!  These are so pretty with little Christmas Villages!

Next, my Victorian Peacock Ornament:

I had 2 of these but 1 is already gone so I only have 1 left in stock.

Then I added mom's latest Victorian Tussy Mussy's:


Are these precious or what?  They're mini Tussy Mussy Ornaments for Christmas and Mini Tussy Mussy Ornaments for Thanksgiving!  They're just too cute!  I can see them on a vintage Feather Tree!

I also added a ton of our new Glittered Blank Notecards but I'll save those photos for tomorrow.

I guess that's it for today.  Enjoy the photos!  For anyone who prefers shopping at Etsy, our Boutique Items are also available there.

1 comment:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Those little bottlebrush trees are adorable! I remember my grandmother having some - covering with flocking I think.

Related Posts with Thumbnails