Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, August 29, 2011

A New Litter Of Little Cat Dolls

As ya'll know, my Crazy Quilt Cat Dolls are one of my signature items!  I've literally made dozens of these!  My inventory is running a little low so I thought I'd make a new litter of these little cats.


They don't look like much now, but when I sew them up, they'll look like these:


I have a few more that I want to stitch up and then I'll put them together.

3 comments:

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Pam, those are all so pretty. I absolutely love the colors and design of that first one especially! Connie

Kim B said...

Precious!!! Beautiful catdolls. Hope your week is wonderful. Hugs, Kim

Vicki said...

Hi Pam...I love your darling little cat dolls, and am partial to one in particular. Thanks again for the lovely gift, I adore it and will treasure it always--as I remember our dear Lily. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails